Monday, January 18, 2010

Lemony Love


Yesterday in PeeWeeVille, we talked about love. We talked about God's perfect example of love........He loves us all the time no matter what.

I'm curious........as you discuss love with your PeeWee this week, what does your PeeWee say about love? Ask him/her what it means to love someone. How do we show our love for people? What does love mean?

Leave his/her definition or thoughts as a comment this week so we can all enjoy!


John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

2 comments:

Carson's mom said...

So, when we asked Carson (age 3) what love means, he said,"I choose to love you." When we repeated that question or asked him how to show love, he gave his sly smile and said, "I choose to love you." Long story short...that's all he would say. Now you have to realize that he says "I choose to love you" several times throughout the day, every day. This is a result of our discussion with our kids after one of Bruce's sermons. The message was to let your kids know you love them, tell them why you love them, and that no matter what you'll always love them. I guess this just shows us we need to start teaching him what love means.

Abigail's Mom said...

Hi Ms. Lias! Mommy is running out of lemony love trying to figure out how to post my act of lemony love. Mommy helped me to make a b-day/thank you/praying for you card for a daughter of one of Mommy's top 5. I'm hoping to meet her and have a play date. She's 2, so she's a little bit older, but I'm a little bit bigger:) I am looking foward to the next fruit and more lemony love ideas in the mean time. Thank you Ms. Lisa. I love PWV! Love, Abigail.

 
Site Meter